Choose data, not tradition to maximize your NOI
Powerful insights, accurate data and smarter decisions for increased NOI
Move beyond traditional credit screening and choose ResidentScore—the industry’s only up-to-date statistical model. Trust more than just rules of thumb and outdated algorithms. Today’s ResidentScore:
- Uses current trends in renter behavior to determine resident risk
- Analyzed data on over 9.2 million renters and included properties from all of the NMHC Top 50 to optimize predictability
- Outperforms generic models in all common property types
- Scores all applicants with credit history
- Integrates with top property management software companies
Drastically reduce involuntary turnover. You can realize an estimated 15% reduction in evictions and 19% reduction in skips – the savings are significant! A 6,000 portfolio can potentially save $207,000 annually*.
Rely on your expert account manager. All of our customers are assigned a dedicated account manager who proactively monitors their portfolio and recommends changes. Each of your properties will be uniquely optimized to help achieve your goals.
Coast-to-coast criminal coverage.
Recommendations that reduce your risk.
Protect properties from risky residents
TransUnion's recommendations take the guesswork out of criminal screening.
Simple recommendation, powerful data and analytics
Our background screening not only provides you access to criminal records, but it analyzes the results and your property criteria to generate easy-to-read, tailored leasing recommendations.
Better data leads to safer properties
Get background searches that help your team make better applicant decisions—and increase the safety of your properties.
- Instant national search results, including all 46 states that offer instant criminal data
- Individual instant and non-instant state searches in all 50 states
- Results within an average of 48 hours for county searches
- Easy-to-use recommendations
- Our dedicated account team is standing by with expert guidance
All of our criminal searches access state and local jurisdictions as well as dozens of government and non-government sources, including:
- America’s Most Wanted
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- FBI’s Most Wanted
- U.S. Marshals Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Start screening today to secure quality residents. Contact us to get started.
Double the benefits with eviction solutions from TransUnion
Better identify eviction risks before signing new residents
Double the benefits with our eviction solutions: National Eviction Search and Eviction Recommendation. Comprehensive eviction solutions, with increased accuracy, reveal full eviction histories and score prospective residents.
Evictions directly affect your bottom line, so use TransUnion's powerful eviction solutions to avoid costly mistakes.
Robust, nationwide eviction searches
TransUnion's National Eviction Search applies our powerful matching logic to eviction searches for even stronger results. National Eviction Search covers court filings and possession and monetary judgments, so if there's information, you'll find it:
- Landlord/resident court filings, including new suits and petitions
- Possession judgments
- Monetary judgments
- Forcible detainer possession-only judgments with no monetary award
ResidentScore with Eviction Recommendation eliminates the guesswork
Eviction Recommendation uses the sophisticated ResidentScore decision model to provide lease recommendations on applicants with prior eviction records.
Actual customer validation shows that using ResidentScore with Eviction Recommendation reduces evictions 6% more than using ResidentScore alone, resulting in an additional $528,000 in savings. (Based on customer portfolio of approximately 30,000 residents and national average eviction costs of $3,500.)
Start searching for evictions with TransUnion eviction solutions
Ready for national searches and powerful eviction recommendations? Contact us today.